Adding a conference room¶
In this example, we’ll add a conference room with number 1010.
First, you need to define a conference room number range for the ‘’default’’ context via the ‘’Services / IPBX / IPBX configuration / Contexts’’ page.
You can then create a conference room via the ‘’Services / IPBX / IPBX settings / Conference rooms’’ page.
In this example, we have only filled the ‘’Name’’ and ‘’Number’’ fields, the others have been left to their default value.
As you can see, there’s quite a few options when adding / editing a conference room. Here’s a description of the most common one:
- General / PIN code
- Protects your conference room with a PIN number. People trying to join the room will be asked for the PIN code.
- General / Don’t play announce for first participant
- Don’t play the “you are currently the only person in this conference” for the first participant.
- General / Max participants
- Limits the number of participants in the conference room. A value of 0 means unlimited.